http://blog.upack.com/posts/7-things-you-should-know-about-u-haul-before-renting-a-truck DIY moving is a great option for moving on a budget. If you’re thinking about using a truck rental service for a cheap way to move your items cross country, consider some of the topics in this video before reserving a rental truck:
-truck rental reservations
-rental truck gas mileage
-specific requirements and safety info for driving a rental
and other details you need to know. For more info, check out the blog post, too!
***Follow us for more video how-to’s and moving tips***
Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/SubscribetoUPack
Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/UPackFacebook
Visit the U-Pack blog: http://blog.upack.com/
SEND COMIC BOOKS & SOCKS:
731 E Shiawassee St
Lansing, MI 48912
Welcome to my YouTube channel! I’ll be teaching you how to be more productive and manage your time, set up systems in your business that work, how to organize and manage projects, and I’ll be sharing various tools, tech, tips, and resources for entrepreneurs looking to have a business that runs like a well-oiled machine!
DISCLAIMER: This video and description may contain affiliate links,
which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
What to Expect on Moving Day & Delivery | Moving Tips from Allied
The Moving Experience: What to Expect on Moving Day
If you’ve never moved before how do you know what to expect? In this video we will answer your moving questions in a quick seven step outline of what will take place on your moving day. http://www.allied.com
Moving Day Step 1: The moving company should notify you weeks in advance of when they will arrive
Moving Day Step 2: The moving company will compile a written inventory of all your belongings and their condition before packing
Moving Day Step 3: Packers will move quickly to group each of your items together for packing and will use different boxes to do so.
Moving Day Step 4: Movers will start to determine what the best order is to load each of your items
Moving Day Step 5: The movers will ahve a technique to packing furniture and large or unique items
Moving Day Step 6: To make sure items don’t shift during transport, the moving crew will load items into the truck in a specific order and organization
Moving Day Step 7: At the end of the day, when loading is complete, the moving crew will present you with a document call the bill of lading
Depending on your current status, in New York the need for professional packing services varies from person to person, household to household and then business to business. For a college student, you can decide to do it all alone or get a large moving company like 5 Stars Movers to bundle up your belongings with that of other customers. This could get you some interesting amount of savings.
As a family, your packing needs will be dependent on the size of your properties. When your kids are still tender and the properties to be moved are relatively large, you may need to get professional packing help from experienced experts. On the contrary, when your children are relatively older, you could use their strength in the packing and then request the services of a licensed moving company.
For businesses, it is always a good business decision to get professional help from a company that will handle everything from packing to transit and unpacking. Doing so will ensure that the whole moving process will be started and completed within the schedule. Thus, the best first decision is always to start early.
The other important factor you need to consider is the dis-assembling and re-assembling of some special properties before and after the move. Getting expert help from experienced professionals who have handled the types of office furniture, machinery or equipment you use will save you from the risk of expensive damage. Though a lot of companies claim to have insurance coverage in this regard, you have to verify this before making any financial commitment or handing over your valuable assets.
Getting a cheap moving quote online in New York is easy, but knowing exactly what you are bargaining for is quite a different story. This is why we do send our experts to your home or office for full assessment of your packing, moving and unpacking needs before making a custom quote.
Moreover, in order to avoid long time-consuming claims and possible litigations that arise as a result of unexpected damages, it is better to leave the job to the experts. One reason why this is important is that these guys know better in terms of moving equipment and materials that suit your properties. So that during the packing, moving and unpacking stages you’ll have peace of mind in the fact that your belongings are handled with utmost safety measures. This becomes highly important when you want to move precious belongings like piano, artworks, professional records, and certificates. So before you chose a moving company, make it a priority to ask them the following questions –
Is your moving company licensed and insured
What would happen in the event of unexpected damage
Relocating is something that a lot of people cannot avoid, so it is very important for you to understand a couple of things about it. This will ensure that you will do the right thing and will ensure that your move will be easy and successful. Now here are the 8 things that you need to remember whenever you are relocating:
1. You need to consider the type of service that you need. There are several services that you can get from different companies, so you need to make sure that you are only going to pick the one that you really need.
2. Consider your budget when choosing a relocation company. This is the most important thing that you need to consider when planning your relocation. You need to make sure that you are going to get only the services that are within your budget.
3. Try to determine whether you need to relocation specialist or not. Getting a relocation specialist will be very beneficial for you, but this would cost additional expense on your part. Your budget will also dictate whether you need it or not, so it would be better to have it checked first.
4. Check the services that the company is offering. There are times when a company will be charging more than what you are expecting, so it would be better if you are going to see whether the services will be beneficial for you or not.
5. The size of your new house. You need to consider whether your properties will fit inside your new house. Reducing your load will reduce the amount that you are going to spend, and you need to avoid carrying unnecessary things with you.
6. The things that you will be taking with you. As mentioned above, you need to check the things that you are going to take with you. You don’t have to bring everything with you; just a few that will still be useful for your new home.
7. Your neighborhood. Since you are new in your neighborhood, you need to make sure that are going to get to know more about them. It would be really hard if you are going to live
8. The finances that you have after the relocation. Since you will be starting a new life, you need to make sure that you have the resources to provide the things that you need for your new house.
Real estate relocation is a complicated process, but with the help of the right company, you will be able to make everything easier for you. This is the reason why you always need to have the best company when preparing for a real estate relocation.